JasonFrazierJasonFrazier

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Dr. Wing Dr. Wing

I'm a person who loves expansive color palettes and I love this. It has strong lines and colors that pop and blend rather than getting muddied up by each other. It's really beautiful even for a fairly simple drawing. I love it.

Time of Judgement Time of Judgement

I like how recognizable it is. If I were playing and saw this from a 3D Perspective this is how I would generally imagine it but putting it in in pixel form gives it a tone that makes it feel more like the game rather than a real life event. As far as the heavy black on the right side I wouldn't have changed anything because it could have actually made it look less like the judgement screen. It makes everything pop a bit more in my opinion. I think the tile is the only thing that throws me off because I think more could have really helped it but at the same time the pixelated detail makes it even more complimenting to the rest of it.

I love it amazing job 5/5!

TriXeL responds:

Thank you for the kind words! I myself am not sure about the dark side of the wall. I thought the juxtaposition of light and dark kind of brought the judgement theme out, but It also feels kinda on the nose with the black plane. Still don't know about that. The tiles however bothered me too. They could have done well with some texturing now that I think about it. Thank you for the feedback! Super Duper helpful!

Where is the hero? Where is the hero?

My maaain. I love it!

G3no responds:

i used to use her most of the time too